Wednesday 3 May 2017

The Flour Challenge

source: https://i.ytimg.com/vi/0XfszSyru5o/maxresdefault.jpg 



So what is The Flour Challenge?

The Flour Challenge is very similar to The Cinnamon Challenge however instead of trying to swallow a spoonful of cinnamon, the goal is to swallow a spoonful of flour with no other food or drink (this includes water).


Is it the simple?

Though it seems simple, the real test is whether you are capable of swallowing the flour on its own.


Risks of the challenge

Much like the cinnamon challenge the same risk of choking and inhaling the flour into your lungs are equally dangerous and should be done with extreme caution. Always have a bottle of water with you and a friend in case if anything goes wrong.


Personal experience

At first I thought this would be a fun and exciting challenge and less risky because, hey, its only flour right? Wrong! It felt as if a rock was in my mouth, once the flour soaked up all the moisture between my lips and my throat there was nothing i could do but sit there and look like those dummys you see at carnivals where you put the balls in their mouths. Except, I was trying to take this ball out. If not for the bottle of water I had next to me I would've surely choked on the flour. But I guess that was my fault for doing a spoon and a half   -_- . Here's a note to anyone who decides to do this challenge... When its called a challenge for a reason, don't make it harder on yourself by doing more than what is required. This I can say from experience. 

No comments:

Post a Comment